At Automaint Solutions we pride ourselves on delivering critical and responsive breakdown and service support to all our customers.
In light of the current situation in Melbourne and the newly introduced Stage 4 lockdown, we want to assure you that as always, the health and safety of our customers and team members is our top priority.
Automaint Solutions supports many of the critical businesses that manufacture essential products for Australia. We will continue to support our industry with service & maintenance that is essential to keep Australian manufacturing operational.
We are committed to updating you with our capabilities during this period, so you can plan, as the situation can change daily.
As of Wednesday, 5th August:
- Automaint Solutions is open and both our Victorian & South Australian offices are strictly adhering to a COVID Safe Workplace plan.
- Australia Wide breakdown response will continue from our Victorian & South Australian offices for both our 24/7 customers and standard time customers..
- All servicing will continue based on customer requirements.
- Quoting of projects, machines and servicing will continue.
- Projects within the Automaint Workshop will continue. Although affected by suppliers’ changes during this time, we will endeavour to keep projects on track.
- Spare parts supply will continue.
- We are not accepting visitors to Melbourne head office or South Australia factory for non-essential meetings. However please call the office, Automaint will allocate the correct person to contact by other means (Phone, Skype, WhatsApp or Facetime) and continue the Automaint way.
We will keep you updated should any changes be implemented.