At Automaint Solutions we pride ourselves on delivering critical and responsive breakdown and service support to all our customers. In light of the current situation surrounding COVID-19, we want to assure you that as always, the health and safety of our customers and team members is our top priority. We are continuing to monitor the situation. We have implemented a number of additional health and safety measures to ensure we can continue to provide you with the best, and safest, continuation of production as possible.
We are committed to updating you with our capabilities during this period, so you can plan, as the situation can change daily.
As of Wednesday, 18th March:
- Automaint Solutions is open as usual.
- Breakdown response will continue, this is for both our 24/7 customers and standard time customers.
- All servicing will continue based on customer requirements.
- Quoting of projects, machines and servicing will continue.
- Projects within the Automaint Workshop will continue. Although affected by suppliers’ changes in this time, we will endeavour to keep projects on track.
- Spare parts supply will continue.
- We are not accepting visitors to Melbourne head office or South Australia factory for non-essential meetings. However please call the office, Automaint will allocate the correct personal to contact by other means (Phone, Skype, WhatsApp or Facetime) and continue the Automaint way.
We will keep you updated should any changes be implemented.